- Botanical name: Juniperus communis
- Family: Cupressaceae
- Origin: Egypt Greeks india
- Characteristics: Purifying and eliminating with a clear woody aroma. It is colorless to pale yellow when freshly distilled but grows darker and thicker with age.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cypress, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Orange, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lemon, Lime, Rosemary, Sandalwood.
- Common Uses:
- Juniper is one of the most effect detoxifiers and diuretics oil and it is valuable oil to use for the treatment of cellulite, edema, water retention conditions
- Juniper has an anti-inflammatory properties, it is very benefit for arthritis, rheumatism, general aches and pain
- Juniper detoxifies the body that will help with over-indulgence of rich foods & alcohol
- It’s Clears, stimulates and strengthens the nerves. It purifies the atmosphere, supporting the spirit in challenging situation.
- A tonic for oily and congested skin. It’s detoxifying and antiseptic properties make it useful for treating acne, blocked pores, weeping eczema, psoriasis and inflammations.
(a) Do not be used during pregnancy
(b) Do not be used in client with kidney disease or kidney inflammation
(c) Do not be used by those with kidney disease
(d) It may be slightly irritating sensitive skin
(e) Not suitable for young children