- Botanical name: Citrus aurantium var. amara / Citrus bigaradia
- Family: Rutaceae
- Origin: Tunisia
- Characteristics: A sweet, floral and slightly haunting aroma, the color is pale yellow and the viscosity is watery.
- Blends well with:Benzion, Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Palma Rose, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Yang
- Common Uses
– One of the best anti-stress oils. It is useful for treating depression, anxiety or shock
– It is particularly useful for insomnia when the sleeplessness arises from anxiety.
– Neroli is well known for its ability to relieve small intestinal spasm muscles
– It’s counters stress reactions of the heart if applied to the sternum
– It is an excellent oil which stimulates cellular activity and growth.
– It is excellent for stretch marks
– rare reports of contact dermatitis and photosensitivity