Shea butter, Refined
- Origin: Africa, it extracted from the seeds of a Karite tree
- Characteristics: Solid at room temperature, off white, heavy texture with slight scent
- Common Uses:
- Shea butter is a moisturizer highly rich in linoleic acid, Vitamins and fatty acids hence super effect on skin cell regeneration.
- It may be better either blended with Essential oils and apply directly on localized of body OR used for soap making, balms and ointments
- It may causes latex allergy in some individual