Rose otto, Absolute
- Botanical name: Rosa damascene
- Family: Rosaceae
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Characteristics: a deep, sweet floral slightly spicy aroma
- Blends well with: Bergamot, G&R Chamomile, Clary sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Melissa, Neroli, Patchouli, Palmarosa, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Ylang-Ylang
- Common Uses:
- Rose oil has an astonishing effect on the female for gynaecological conditions such as balancing effect on whole female endocrine system, stimulate pituitary gland, functional infertility, strengthening the uterus, regulating menstruation and relieving menstrual cramps.
- Rose oil can reduce high blood pressure and improves sluggish circulation
- Rose oil is effective in all levels of life, it is harmonizing, anti-depressive and helps make sorrow easier. It opens the heart and soothes feeling such as anger, fear and anxiety
- Rose oil has strong affinity to female energy, it helps improve a woman’s self-esteem and self worth.
- Rose oil is excellent for all types of skin. It has excellent emollient and hydrating properties.
(a) Caution with use pregnancy
(b) Some cases of skin irritation
(c) Generally not for use on young children