Litsea cubeba = May Chang
- Botanical name: Litsea cubeba, Litsea citrata
- Family: Lauraceae
- Origin: China, Taiwan, Malaysia
- Characteristics: Steam distillation from berries, light yellow in color, intensity lemon scents, fruity
- Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Geranium, Giner, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang
- Common Uses:
- Litsea cubeba has excellent anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiseptic and tonic properties. It us used to treat oily, acne, excessive perspiration skin and dermatitis. it helpful skin cleansing
- Unbelievable insect repellent. Mosquitoes hate Litsea cubeba
- Litsea cubeba anti-spasmatic property used to treat well with bronchitis and asthma, dysmenorrhea, lower back pain,flatulence and indigestion.
- Litsea cubeba has strong calming property, it used to cool, soothe and reduce stress, relief nervous tension, uplift moods, revive, improve mental clarity
(a) It may causing skin irritant in sensitive skin.
(b) Avoid use during pregnancy