Botanical name: Lavendula spica
Family: Lamiaceae / Labiatae
Origin: It produced in Spain, Italy and France
Characteristics: Similar to Lavender true. Clear and fresh
Blends well with: Bergamot, Black pepper, German & Roman Chamomile,Eucalyptus, Geranium, lemon, Marjoram, Orange, Petitgrain, Pine, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage.
- Lavender spike is particularly effective for treating respiratory complaints such bronchitis and laryngitis. It eases breathing and clears the head, relieving headaches associated with catarrh.
- It’s analgesic properties make it useful for reducing muscular and rheumatic pain.
- It’s a good insect repellent and it’s useful in relieving painful insect bites and stings.
- Lavender spike is useful for bronchitis, chronic asthma
- It helps clear, calm your mind and remove “stuff” from head
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use for client with epilepsy.
- May have dull drowsy effect when treating client with low blood pressure
- It may have allergic reactions in some individuals