- Botanical Name:Persea americana
- Colour: Dark green colour
- Common Uses:
- Avocado oil is renowned for its healing, anti-bacterial and anti-wrinkle properties. This moisturizing oil has also have regenerative properties and restructuring powers keep the skin moisturized and elastic.
- It is beneficial for mature skin, dry and delays skin, aging skin, eczema, psoriasis, rash and in assists in the treatment of climate-damaged skin
- Avocado rich in many nutrients especially is a good source of potassium , vitamin A, B1, B2, D, lecithin and essential fatty acids; hence it’s easily absorbed and silky.
- It stimulates the collagen metabolism, increasing the proportion of soluble collagen in the dermis, helps in cell regeneration, retards visible signs of aging and remarkably softens the skin.
- Avocado oil is used to treat osteoarthritis
- None but do the skin patch test before application, it may cause allergic reaction in some individuals.