Botanical name: Citrus reticulata
Origin: Produced in Brazil, Spain, Italy and California
Characteristics: Yellow, organ liquid with an intense sweet fresh citrus scent
Blends well with: Bergamot, German & Roman Chamomile, Black pepper, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Sweet Marjoram, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose, Sandalwood, Tangerine, Ylang-Ylang
- Mandarin oil has similar properties to sweet organ oil-tonic, stomachic and a mild sedative for the nervous system.
- It has a tonic effect on the digestive system, helping to regulate metabolic processes and aids the secretion of bile and breaking down of fats. Also useful for calming the intestines and relieving flatulence
- Great anti-depressant properties. it often used to eliminate depression and anxiety.
- Mandarin + Neroli + Wheatgerm/CO to help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
- It is possibly photo toxic although this has not been demonstrated decisively.
- It may cause skin irritation
- Safe use for the children, pregnant women and elderly