Botanical name: Citrus limon
Origin: Oil obtained from rind of fruit – mainly from Sicily but origin of lemon oil is a native of India.
Characteristics: Lemon oil has a sharp, fresh, citrus smell, is pale greenish-yellow in color and is watery in viscosity
Blends well with: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Ginger, Juniper, Lavender, Neroli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang-Ylang
- Lemon has a tonic effect on he circulatory system and is useful in treating varicose
- veins, genera obesity, cellulite
- Lemon improves the functioning of the digestive system
- It has a refreshing and cooling effect when feeling hot and bothered. It has useful for stimulating and clearing the mind and aids the decision making process.
- Lemon is useful for stimulating and clearing the mind and aids the decision making process. it improves one’s ability to concentrate
- Lemon has an astringent it has and effective cleansing effect on greasy skin & hair.
- Avoid exposure to the sun after used
- There is possible sensitization in some individuals