Eucalyptus globulus, Organic
- Botanical Name:Eucalyptus globulus
- Origin:Native to Australia
- a clear, sharp, fresh, very distinctive, penetrating camphor-like smell.
- It is pale yellow in colour and watery in viscosity.
- Blends well with: Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Frankincense, Ginger, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, myrtle, Niaouli, Pine, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea tree, Thyme
- Common Uses:
- Eucalyptus is one of the most valuable oils for treating the respiratory system such as: asthma, bronchitis, cold, flu, sinus problem and throat infections.
- It has the property of reducing the selling of mucous membranes and of loosening phlegm, thus making breathing easier.
- Eucalyptus oil serves as a refreshing and stimulating substance. It also assists concentration
- Do not use if suffering from epilepsy or other seizure disorders
- Do not use with high blood pressure
- Avoid during pregnancy
- May antidote homepathic medications
- Excessive use of the oil may cause headaches